This page was moved from the wiki and is in the process of being revised.
This page contains random notes, so we can quickly drop things and move them to the appropriate place later.
- Capability URLs
- Create a more approachable explainer page, similar to https://linkeddata.github.io/SoLiD/ and https://www.w3.org/community/unhosted/wiki/RemoteStorage-2012.04
- OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery (by fkooman)
- Shared documents using remoteStorage
- IWC DUS
- Shared folders / limited audience session
- Linked Data
- Maybe integrate in remotestorage browser?
- Unhosted Twitter built on RemoteStorage
- Plugin for Known that lets you connect a storage and posts all the different things like status updates, check-ins, events, etc. to your storage in addition to storing it in its own database. (Needs a way for the connect to give the token from the client to the PHP backend.)
- mentions rs.js (in French): http://www.servicedenuages.fr/eco-systeme-et-stockage-generique.html
- Comparison table with some (not unhosted) DBs and BaaS systems, incl. RS
- Create structure for Main Page
Use nicer, one-line IRC notifications (not the RSS feed) Add syntax highlighting, e.g. via https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi Add topnav header to wiki template (same as website, forums)
- “Winning back the Open Web” - Dries Buytaert thinks that per-user storage is the next big step