This page was moved from the old wiki and is in the process of being revised.
- There’s a design repo with logo/icon files etc. on GitHub: https://github.com/remotestorage/design/
- We have an ongoing issue about refreshing the official logo there: https://github.com/remotestorage/design/issues/1
Another ongoing topic is the refreshing of the connect widget, which is currently shipped with the remoteStorage.js library. Plans are to extract it from the core library to a seperate widget add-on library. @gillisig created a new design and flow, complete with interactive flow mockups, and raucao started implementing the widget library.
- GitHub issue #862: Extract widget from core code to add-on library
- remotestorage-widget (new widget repository)
We just launched a basic new website, but it still/always needs work. It’s a great point of entry for designers and frontend developers wanting to contribute to the project.
- Website repo: https://github.com/remotestorage/website
- Waffle board (using GH issues): https://waffle.io/remotestorage/website
The wiki is running on MediaWiki.
The forums are running on Discourse.
- You can order prepared RS stickers (with no markup) at the Stickermule RS page
- 5apps is keeping some MacBook stickers in stock, that cover your apple with a glowing RS logo. Ask them to send you one.
Please contact the core team on IRC (#remotestorage on Freenode), the community forums, or GitHub if you’re interested in helping out! You would help an open source project in need and get your work in front of a lot of people from all around the world. Small sponsorships/stipends are possible as well.